CHICAGO – InRule Technology®, provider of InRule®, the industry-leading business rules management system (BRMS), today announced that the company has commenced 2017 powered by momentum from unprecedented growth in 2016 driven by record revenue, product innovations and a focus on adding and retaining top talent.
In 2016, InRule realized a 51 percent increase over 2015 bookings. Additionally, the company’s 2016 GAAP-adjusted revenue represents a 28 percent increase over 2015 GAAP-adjusted revenue. This strong growth is attributed to demand for rule technology within financial services, insurance, healthcare and the public sector.
InRule debuted key offerings in 2016 to meet industry demand to empower non-technical users to author and manage business rules by separating logic from application code:
- A new decision platform that integrates with the most widely deployed Customer Success Platform and CRM, allowing rule changes to be made without Apex code modifications;
- A service offering that harvests existing rules into InRule from various metadata formats, such as table-driven systems, XSLT, spreadsheets, and other vendor and open-source offerings.
Partner and User Community Expansion
InRule’s customer and partner ecosystems became even more robust with new and expanded relationships:
- InRule partnered with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to advance its Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions. The offering delivered by HPE and InRule meets industry demand for a flexible, scalable BPaaS solution that leverages COTS technologies.
- The InRule User Community grew by 10 percent in 2016. The average deal size more than doubled from the previous year, shining a light on the increasing importance of no- and low-code business rule management solutions across both public and private sector organizations around the world.
To ensure that InRule maintains its ability to deliver market-leading solutions that meet the evolving decisioning needs of organizations, InRule is committed to hiring and retaining top talent.
- InRule added numerous team members across a range of disciplines including Engineering/QA, Marketing, ROAD, Sales and Finance. The company is actively recruiting for several new roles across Engineering, Operations/Finance, Sales and Professional Services/ROAD and further team expansion will continue throughout the year.
- In addition to adding new talent, InRule also places emphasis on employee retention and satisfaction. The company was thrilled to be recognized as one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® for the third year in a row by the National Association of Business Resources (NABR).
“Organizations continue to move away from legacy systems and processes in favor of a fully digital business model built around interconnected content,” said Rik Chomko, co-founder and CEO, InRule Technology. “Additionally, a focus on customer experience and the deployment of scalable platforms that promote transparency have become essential to any digital transformation strategy. InRule meets these demands by empowering subject matter experts to write and manage rules and through our extensive integrations with other technologies. As we continue to expand our User Community in 2017 and beyond, we remain committed to our ‘user first’ approach to software development.”
About InRule Technology®
InRule Technology® enables organizations to make faster, more effective decisions by reducing change cycles and automating business rules. IT and business personnel use InRule’s Business Rules Management System (BRMS) to easily put Policy into PracticeTM, in hours not days, to increase productivity, grow revenues and improve customer service. More than 350 members of the InRule User Community in 21 countries rely on InRule’s rule engine to reduce development and change cycles by up to 90 percent for their core systems and customer-facing applications. InRule Technology is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and has been delivering significant and measurable business and IT results to customers since 2002. For more information visit www.inrule.com.
The trademarks and trade names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.