Create More Personalized Experiences Faster – Without Code
Accelerate the speed of decision automation, compliance with regulations, and response to market trends while reducing the risk of errors due to miscommunicated requirements.
Designed to scale as your business grows, InRule for Salesforce® can process thousands of moments with thousands of rules – with no disruption to user experience.
Amplify the Power of Your Existing Salesforce Investment
InRule for Salesforce is Available on Salesforce AppExchange
- Easily manage and test business decisions through an intuitive authoring experience
- Seamless integration with Salesforce makes it easy to execute decisions, display informational messages and save changes back to Salesforce
- A high-performance decisioning engine can handle the most complex logic, processing thoughts and transactions and thoughts of rules with no disruption to user experience
“With InRule for Salesforce, not only can we execute the types of complex algorithms our business needs, but the time required to rate a new plan has gone from 38 hours to just one.”
–Major dental insurance provider in the Midwestern U.S.
Make it Personal
- Create personalized recommendations that build loyalty and reduce churn
- Design omnichannel experiences that easily adapt to evolving business strategy
- Operationalize data science initiatives and reimagine customer engagement
- Make real-time decisions that deepen relationships using data from Salesforce, custom applications, databases, ERP and legacy systems
InRule for Salesforce makes it easy to configure and execute decisions, display informational messages, and save changes back to Salesforce.
Designed for Salesforce, Built for Reality
InRule for Salesforce allows you to create complex, in-context decisions built on a central point of truth – all without the need for ApexTM code modifications. Our Lightning Web Component makes it easy to run rules on demand while trigger integration makes it automated rule execution simple. Last but not least, execute rules as part of Lightning Flows, custom Lightning Web Components and more.
With InRule for Salesforce, get the best of both worlds: test using live Salesforce data without impacting live records. Simply choose the Salesforce data to use, and all the required information will be automatically loaded into our integrated testing tool. The result? Real-world scenario testing with the confidence that no changes made during rule execution will affect the production environment.
Deployed in Minutes. Not Days.
Deployment options include PaaS, SaaS and on-premises, with an available InRule ARM template to deploy needed components quickly. In addition, data structure import and synchronization reduces complexity and avoids duplication of data maintenance efforts
Try InRule for Salesforce for Free
Ready to try InRule for Salesforce? Request a 30-day trial at no cost by clicking the button below. Experience for yourself the power of automating complex logic for Salesforce-powered applications without having to modify Apex code.
Speak With An Expert
Salesforce and Apex are trademarks of Salesforce, Inc., and are used here with permission.