InRule Technology® provides easy-to-use no-code digital process automation and workflow automation tools. Users can create and automate complex workflows, streamline processes, and simplify operations while bringing efficiency, consistency, and transparency to manual and time-consuming processes.
Common use cases of InRule’s digital process automation include:
- Retail order management
- Manufacturing supplier monitoring
- Onboarding & offboarding
- Insurance rating and underwriting
- Claims management and processing
- Case management
- And more!
Users can also leverage the power of explainable AI, including decision automation and machine learning.
Download a free report from Gartner®
Emerging Technologies and Trends Impact Radar:
InRule customers experience numerous benefits, here are the most commonly stated benefits of InRule’s digital process automation technology:
- Time savings
- Cost Savings
- Reduced risk
- With increased visibility, greater access and control of processes and workflows, InRule users can respond to changing regulations and markets in minutes not days
- Increased revenue
- InRule users reported increasing revenues by 5% annually
Get a better understanding of InRule’s digital process automation and workflow automation technology by watching the video above.
Since you’re here, we encourage you to download free Gartner Hyperautomation research, by completing the form above.
Download the report and discover:
- Common challenges associated with implementing hyperautomation solutions
- Specific hyperautomation technologies that are vital to fully automating work
- Recommended actions for successfully leveraging hyperautomation tools within
Gartner, Emerging Technologies and Trends Impact Radar: Hyperautomation. Cathy Tornbohm, Alys Woodward, Jim Hare, Chris Pang, Tim Faith, Eric Goodness, Mark Driver, Arun Batchu, Annette Jump, Danielle Casey, Nick Ingelbrecht, Varsha Mehta, Alfonso Velosa, John Santoro. 6 January 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.