Your enterprise is powered by automated decisions that impact revenue, profitability and other vital KPIs. However, when stakeholders push and pull levers that power the decisions of your business, there can be unintentional and sometimes negative consequences on related business outcomes. How do you proactively assess the impact that changes to your digital decisions will have on your business?
This paper examines several aspects of What-If decision making including:
- Analytics and decision making
- Establishing a decision framework
- The taxonomy of a decision platform
- Incorporating What-If capability into a decision platform
- Developing a decision ecosystem