Newest InRule® Release Empowers Microsoft Dynamics®-Driven Enterprises with Greater Flexibility and Optimized User Experience
InRule®, provider of the industry-leading decision platform, today announced the release of InRule® 5.3, which includes a variety of features that provide greater flexibility and an improved user experience for organizations that leverage Microsoft Dynamics®.
The release of InRule 5.3 also marks the availability of InRule within Microsoft’s online app store, Microsoft AppSource, a destination to help business users locate, try and use line-of-business Software as a Service (SaaS) apps from Microsoft and its partners. InRule is a Gold Microsoft Partner.
Enhancements to the latest version of the InRule Decision Platform provide:
- Countless new options for decision automation with greater control over rule execution;
- Enhanced Dynamics query capabilities from rules;
- Greater flexibility for calling rules with new InRule Workflow Activity;
- Streamlined deployment with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template-driven provisioning;
- An optimized ‘getting started’ experience with new tutorials, walk-through links, FAQs, troubleshooting and more;
- Improved connection management with support for S2S authentication;
- Freedom from reliance on the plugin registration utility;
- Feature compatibility for Dynamics multi-select option sets.
“InRule 5.3 is packed with enhancements that underscore our ongoing effort to reduce implementation time and effort while optimizing time to value,” said Mark Lonsway, senior vice president of Professional Services for InRule. “With complete support for on-premises and online Dynamics 365, it’s easier than ever to automate mission critical business decisions.”