Why now is the time to open the black box of automation
While AI decision makers are moving forward with AI initiatives, worries of ethical infringements and negative impacts on customer trust persist as headwinds to full deployment.
A new research study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of InRule Technology* takes the pulse of decision makers at major organizations. Some key takeaways:
- Harmful bias in AI is a major concern of nearly 60 percent of survey respond
- Lack of explainable transparency is rampant with over 90 percent of decision makers describing explainability as “critical” or “important.”
- Harmful bias increases associated regulatory risks.
- Robustness, simplicity and focused user access are AI essential.
- Brittle, inflexible tools impede progress.
* The End of AI Ambiguity, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of InRule Technology, June 2022