Debunk Common Myths About AI to Turn Insights Into Actions
A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of InRule Technology
Commonly held myths about implementing AI solutions prevent many organizations from getting these projects off the ground.
A new study from Forrester* uncovers common myths that have permeated today’s enterprises. Forrester’s survey of AI decision makers reveals how organizations can challenge these perceptions and operationalize AI more efficiently to deliver better customer experiences and gain a competitive edge.
Download the study to discover:
- Common myths related to the use of AI in today’s enterprises
- The top five challenges of using AI
- The most popular use cases for enterprise AI projects
- Forrester’s five recommendations for enterprises looking to operationalize AI
* Why You’re Wrong About Operationalizing AI, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of InRule, May 2021
Please submit the form below to request the study.
Unable to submit this form? We apologize for the inconvenience. Try refreshing your browser or disabling ad blockers. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be glad to assist.